Multi/Hybrid Cloud Orchestration using Cloudify
Learn about Cloud Orchestration from Instructors with Real World Expertise.
This customised course covers the core features of multi/hybrid cloud Orchestration using Cloudify.
Due to the rapidly expanding technical requirements for businesses today, we have seen many organisations using more than one cloud to run their workloads. Organisations are also running workloads in a hybrid scenario by consuming both private and public clouds to meet their needs.
This course will focus on Multi /Hybrid Cloud use cases, the building blocks to realize the use cases and different technology options using which use cases can be deployed. The course will also look at how to orchestrate a use case across a Multi-cloud to provide a service.
Structure: 60% Theory, 40% Hands-on Labs
- TOSCA (Cloudify DSL)
- Basic understanding of Cloud
- Networking knowledge
Duration: 1 day
- Uses cases for Cloud Orchestration
- Multi-Cloud and Hybrid Cloud – why we need orchestration
- Building blocks for Cloud Orchestration
- VPN Tunnels
- East-west / North-south traffic
- Disaster Recovery
- Hands on Deployment of Multi-Cloud using Cloudify