Understanding OpenStack Murano
Learn about OpenStack from Instructors with Real World Expertise.
This 1 day online OpenStack Training is designed for devOps professionals, system administrators and developers who want to understand OpenStack Murano in more depth.
Duration: 1 day
Date: Check back in 2018 for course dates.
Cost: $900 AUD
OpenStack Training Overview:
This 1 day online OpenStack Training is designed for devops professionals, system administrators and developers who want to understand OpenStack Murano in more depth. Users will learn about what it is, what it can do for you, how to use it to manage your cloud applications, and how to develop application packages which can be uploaded to the catalog for sharing. In addition to in-depth theoretical coverage, students will be provided with examples and the ability to complete hands-on exercises and labs.
- System Administrators
- Sys.Admins and Dev.Ops wanting to obtain an initial knowledge about OpenStack Murano
Structure: 50% theory, 50% hands on lab exercises
Prerequisites: Basic Linux sysadmin, networking as well as virtualisation knowledge
- What is Murano
- The Dashboard
- How Murano Works
- Architecture and Components
- NeCTAR’s Murano Application Catalog Service
- Murano Client
- Murano API
- Installing the CLI Tool
- CLI Commands
- Create Packages using Heat Template
- Application Packages
- Importing Application Packages from the OpenStack Community Application Repository
- Managing Environments
- Create an OpenStack Murano Environment
- Adding Applications to an Environment
- Manage an OpenStack Murano Environment via the Dashboard