At the OpenStack Summit in Sydney last month, Aptira’s COO and Inventor of Solutionauting Roland Chan, and Project Manager John Spillane joined representatives from Telstra, SUSE and NeCTAR to discuss how OpenStack adoption in Australia compares to the rest of the world. They covered:
- The Amazon effect on open source cloud business models.
- OpenStack and the Edge: how much hype, how much substance?
- The largest challenges facing the OpenStack community today.
- The cultural and organizational changes needed to drive innovation.
- Whether Australia is progressive or conservative in cloud technology adoption.
The full panel video can be viewed below: